Sarbanes-Oxley and SEC regulations place a heavy burden on companies doing business in the U.S. Rowbotham International is a member of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), a designation that qualifies us to handle the SEC filings of public companies.
For more information on specific assurance services see the following pages:
Financial Reporting and SEC / Sarbanes-Oxley SOX Compliance.
Assurance and Audit Services
- Financial reporting
- SEC, corporate governance and Sarbanes–Oxley: compliance and consulting
- Startup through IPO consulting
- Consulting on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Acquisition reviews for tax and accounting issues
- Due diligence reviews for mergers and acquisitions
- Agreed-upon procedures for verifying specific information or transactions
- 401(k) audits
- Budgeting and cash management
- Business plans
To discuss assurance, audit or other business services, call Rowbotham International at +1 (415) 433-1177.